June 25, 2014

Autumn/Winter 2014

15 years ago, a dream came true...

My ideas and interest for decoration started tinekhome, and this June, it’s time to celebrate and look back.

A lot has happened in my life, work and all the collections I have presented, since 1999.  
Today, I’m a mother of 3 beautiful children, the company has grown worldwide, and the collection is expanding with new ideas and designs all the time.

But one thing hasn’t changed; 
it’s still my needs from our daily life that are the fundamentals and inspiration to my designs.

I’ve been on many amazing travels and met many wonderful, inspiring people from very different cultures. 

Many thanks to all of you who have been part of my adventure the last 15 years. And special hugs to customers who have been with me from the early beginning - I can’t imagine it’s 15 years since we meet the first time.

A special thanks to Klara, Tilde, Konrad and my husband Jacob.
Without you, nothing of this was possible.

After a great fair in Copenhagen last week, I'm now ready to present my new Autumn/Winter 2014 Collection named DUST. Below are all the pictures from the new collection.

//Tine K

P.S. You can always download all our pictures in our image bank (login is not required)



































1 comment:

  1. Hello Tine,
    It has been 15 years since we are under the charm and since you make us dream !
    This new collection promises another beautiful success !
    Pascaline

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you