March 19, 2015

My Favorites :: Kirsten Wollesen

We've asked the team behind tinekhome to tell us about their favorites from our collection.
We will bring their favorites here on the blog with shop link on each item.

Next in line is Kirsten Wollesen, agent in Southern Germany and Luxembourg:

"My absolute no. 1 favorite item is the black/white striped quilt. 
I use it all year around both inside and outside.

I also love the black/white hand-painted ceramics from Morocco 
– unique and charming as they are.

I use the large glass jars with or without the black lids.
They are perfect for candles and flowers, or as kitchen jars for flour, coffee etc.

Other favorite items are the silver lantern, the striped pendant and the rectangular tin tray.

I guess my taste is very classic, and this is why I adore these characteristic, basic items of tinekhome."












No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you