July 5, 2015

Beautiful nordic homes


I've been looking around at Instagram to see how people decorate their homes, and how they use products from tinekhome. There is so many beautiful homes under the hashtag #tinekhome - I am really impressed by our followers!

As promissed I will show some of my favorites here at the blog, and this is just a few of them. I will for sure show you more during the summer - It is not possible to show all the favorites in one blog post.
If you wish to join and show your styling with tinekhome products - just use #tinekhome, and maybe your photo will be among the many beauties here at the blog.

All the best from Stine(www.nordiskeriger.dk)

All stylists have given us permission to show their photos, and under each image's there is a link to their instagram. I recommend that you have a look at their IG and see more beautiful photos. Remember that you can follow my work at tinekhome right here: @tinekhomeoffice


 Photo by @tatuliini
Photo by @eclecticdecoration
Photo by @bylisette.no
Photo by @interior_by_nina
Photo by @lisbeth_dreymann_home
Photo by @radana_blahova

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you